PROCEDURES FOR PRE-ARRANGED AIRPORT PICK-UPS AT TORONTO’S PEARSON INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT
TERMINAL # 1
- Proceed to Door A, on arrivals level.
TERMINAL # 3
- Proceed to Post 29 on arrivals level
For all of the above:
- See Commissionaire (Gentleman wearing a white cap)
- Please give him the name in which the limousine was booked under and indicate that you are waiting for Cullitons Limousine.
If Commissionaire advises you that there is no Cullitons Limousine registered in your name, or within 5 minutes of notifying the Commissionaire a Cullitons Limousine does not appear, please call our dispatch office immediately to assist you at 416-495-1900, or use our toll free number 1-800-263-8996
In the event your flight arrives after 12.00 midnight, the Commissionaire may not be present. In this case, please call our dispatcher at: 416-495-1900 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and a vehicle will be sent to you from the compound immediately, this is done in order to better assist you and to prevent the "no show" fee.
PROCEDURES FOR PRE-ARRANGED AIRPORT PICK-UPS AT BILLY BISHOP TORONTO CITY AIRPORT
- Passengers arriving at Billy Bishop Toronto City Airport can be dropped off and picked up at both the ferry and airport terminals. Due to the limited availability of parking spaces passengers requiring pick-ups from Billy Bishop Airport are advised to call our 24/7 dispatch office at 416-495-1900 or 1-800-263-8996 PRIOR TO BOARDING THE FERRY.